I just wanted to update this; saying that I know I’ve been busy doing other stuff, but I’m back. Here’s a little teaser of what’s to come.
- “A Whole New World”- I talk about fantasy spaces in Children’s literature. Just a little bit more touching up, and I think I may post this next week.
- “Stuck in a moving world”-Disabilities in Children’s Literature- there’s a lot, and I’m going to need to do quite a bit more research on this before I even consider posting it, but it’s underway.
- “It Can’t be Called Back” Looking at the residential school system and trauma in indigenous fiction.
- Life? What Life? Or When Life Doesn’t Seem Worth Living.” Self destructive acts in children’s literature and young adult literature- there’s a lot of it. Why? That’s what I try to figure out in this post.
- “Well, That Escalated Quickly-Prose.”- Remember that other post I made? Well, this is the one I promised that would follow up on it.
- “From Folktale to Confessions”- I look at different versions of Cinderella, the fairy tales and folk tales, and the way it’s changed.
And, I guess that’s it for now. Just wanted to let people know this thing isn’t going to be abandoned.